Click the link to the right -->
Enter the account information you used to start your submission.
Sponsorship with the ANA allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level B-to-B and client-side marketers – our members and event attendees. There are four unique ways to engage with ANA’s B-to-B marketers in 2018.
• B-to-B Business Partner Program: The Partner Program is an exclusive, year-round alliance, providing Partners the opportunity to build long-term strategic connections, access to ANA members and showcase intellectual capital/thought leadership across a variety of platforms. As a part of the program, partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Masters of B-to-B Marketing Conference, Members Only Conferences, webinars, the ANA Newsstand, blogs, committee meetings, B-to-B Marketing Slide Shows and includes Associate Membership in the ANA. This program is limited to six partners in 2018.
• B-to-B Thought Leader Program: The Thought Leader Program provides up to three firms the ability to utilize ANA’s distribution platforms to share thought leadership and content with ANA members/attendees. Thought Leaders may publish in ANA’s Newsstand, Blog posts and Quick Bits Column. It also provides access at the Masters of B2B Marketing Conference with an exhibit and complimentary passes as well as Gold Associate membership in the ANA.
• Masters of B2B Marketing Conference: June 6-8 2018, Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL. A la carte opportunities to sponsor the wifi, coffee breaks, breakfasts, room keys, conference bags, receptions, and more, enable sponsors to engage B-to-B marketers and brands at the largest B2B conference in the world anticipating 550+ attendees in 2018. Some opportunities have a speaking role.
• B2 Awards: June 6, 2018, Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL. Sponsor a Category. Align with this prestigious awards program and present one of 6 category awards below that are presented at the gala on May 31, the first night of the conference.
- Corporate Marketer of the Year – Large (>$1B)
- Corporate Marketer of the Year – Small (<$1B)
- Agency of the Year – Large (over $25M)
- Agency of the Year – Small (under $25M)
- Best in Show
- Marketer of the Year
Companies interested in any of the above sponsorships or programs, please contact:
Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs
Association of National Advertisers